Sauerworld Forum

Memory Duel. A small map by: Salatiel

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
Memory Duel. A small map by: Salatiel
« on: March 31, 2015, 03:02:38 PM »
 "memory-duel" is a part 2 of the map "Memory" (a instactf map),  memory-duel is a map meant to be played 2on2 FFA, EFFIC or instagib.(Mountains, trees, stones, jumppad, the map is like a hole in the middle of a mountain)

New version: http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=447.0

Developers:
   Salatiel

Please leave a review, feedback, etc. Thanks!

Gameplay video:

08/12/2016
See new update and images here: http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=447.0
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:08:02 PM by Salatiel »
@Salatiel#5274

Suicizer

• +6/-5
Re: Memory Duel. A small map by: Salatiel
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 08:45:17 PM »
It seems to have quite some flow and gameplay due the amount of different heights, but it's all the same so far. Try to add some more variety in the looks and when having such a theme; use textureblending.

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 01:43:05 PM »
It seems to have quite some flow and gameplay due the amount of different heights, but it's all the same so far. Try to add some more variety in the looks and when having such a theme; use textureblending.

I will improve, thanks!
@Salatiel#5274

Fatality

• +10/-0
  • Did he heared the shoot?
    • fatalitysauerblog.blogspot.com
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 12:26:41 AM »

I love the theme, how everything - the platforms, walls, etc - is made of terrain. It's pretty original and unique. Though it could use a lot of work, I think you should stick with this map. Maybe even make a ctf out of it. :)

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:57:28 PM »

I love the theme, how everything - the platforms, walls, etc - is made of terrain. It's pretty original and unique. Though it could use a lot of work, I think you should stick with this map. Maybe even make a ctf out of it. :)

Thanks for the tip, the Memory ctf is ready layout, but I stopped him for lack of time, but soon after I finish another map I continue to edit the Memory. :)
@Salatiel#5274

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 04:16:34 PM »
I can assist you in improving the terrain if you'd like.

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »
I still got some similar attempt to such theme somewhere (back on trooper edition?). If you need some inspiration or just a peek, I could sent it to you.

Arstation is also a good map to look at; although it uses the industrial tech-theme next to it.
Authentic would probably help for inspiration also as it has the very same theme; only a bridge and bases which makes it different.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:49:34 PM by Suicizer »

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »
I still got some similar attempt to such theme somewhere (back on trooper edition?). If you need some inspiration or just a peek, I could sent it to you.

Arstation is also a good map to look at; although it uses the industrial tech-theme next to it.
Authentic would probably help for inspiration also as it has the very same theme; only a bridge and bases which makes it different.

Yes, I would like to take a look :)
@Salatiel#5274

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »
I can assist you in improving the terrain if you'd like.

I'll try to make some changes on the ground. If you have any tips, tell me. :D
@Salatiel#5274

Foxy'

• +0/-0
  • I liek eggs
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 07:45:06 PM »
I feel like the boxes are out of place in the map. Is there a station or building to house the boxes? How did the boxes get there? Why are the boxes outside so it can rain on them?

Also, why is there a high-tech teleport? You said it is a hole in a mountain. It makes no sense to me why it is there, or how it got there.

I do like the rest of the map, though.