Sauerworld Forum

Some bugs

Rastavi

• +2/-0
  • Don't hate, masturbate.
Some bugs
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:23:22 PM »
Hi all!

First of all: I really like ComEd! Hope it gets integrated in the official Sauer release one way or another, so that everybody including newcomers can profit from it :)

While playing I found a few things that I think are bugs:
    - if you press tab or escape, the scorehud, ammohud and radar disappear. That's quite annoying if you try to position a certain hud element, because you can't see live the changes you make
    - Dead teammates still have a health/armor bar above them

I'm not sure if the first one is a bug or a feature, but atleast for me it's annoying :)

Viper

vzzec

• +1/-0
Re: Some bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05:52 PM »
Hm i dont know if this only happens to me but the game crashes quite often when i change my nick
Give a man fire and he is warm for the rest of the night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:46:29 PM »
viper: the vanishing hud elements are a feature, since otherwise those icons would be in front of the menu/scoreboard ... which is even more annoying. adjusting hud elements is usually done via the console commands, which makes more sense, as you want to do this while having a map loaded.

the healthbar above dead teammates only happens with the bars, fix is noted.

@vzzec: that's a very strange bug, could you open a new threat and give us more infos. or come to irc some time, you know where to find me

Rastavi

• +2/-0
  • Don't hate, masturbate.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
viper: the vanishing hud elements are a feature, since otherwise those icons would be in front of the menu/scoreboard ... which is even more annoying.
Ah, ok! That makes sense.