Sauerworld Forum

Bob's Burgers!

Zoocata

• +5/-0
Bob's Burgers!
« on: January 07, 2015, 03:27:25 AM »
Hey guys, I'm glad to finally be able to post this! I've been trying to keep it semi-secretive so it's not spoiled :)

I've been working on this fun little remake of Bob's Burgers since ~early December. I tried getting it as close to the original as possible, though some of the proportions are broken because playermodel sizes aren't realistic and I didn't have very many reference photos to show where rooms are in relation to one another. I hope that's not an issue, though.

Also, I've hid a couple of Easter-eggs and references around the map. Anything weird or out of place you might see is just a reference to a scene/joke from the show so some things might go over your head!

For those of you who don't know, Bob's Burgers is a popular TV show here in America. It's an adult cartoon featuring Bob Belcher and his bizarre family's adventures in and around his restaurant/apartment.

Screenies:

I hope you enjoy it!

bandandit

• +4/-0
Re: Bob's Burgers!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »
This looks great! Bobs Burgers is one of my favorites. Can't wait to dl the map and try it!

Just played it. It's very good Zoocata, you have a lot of detail. I was hoping to see a frozen yogurt machine and horse posters plastered in one of the bedrooms, but it's really fun and the exterior is perfect. I didn't really see anything unusual or out of place, but then again everything made sense to me anyway. Maybe someday you can finish the street all the way to the amusement park :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:07:37 PM by bandandit »

Zoocata

• +5/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 02:57:39 AM »
Good idea!
As for the horse posters, I was going to put a unicorn one in Tina's room (her's is the back) but I didn't want to get custom textures involved. Instead there is a pretty flower-looking thing in it's place :)

Also, I made the two buildings colored for a reason :) I think I'm going to do the exteriors of those sometime. Maybe even Jimmy Pesto's haha

Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 02:59:43 AM by Zoocata »

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »
read topic,
saw map,
smiled,
thumbs up!

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 10:49:06 PM »
Although I've seen the cartoons only a few times; the details look very identical. I like it.