Sauerworld Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Scripts / Re: UT Announcer ~ by Tengrichan
« Last post by Tristan05[OIT] on August 18, 2020, 04:25:46 PM »
hi everyone, I have edited this awesome script for SVN. great job Tengrichan.
https://mega.nz/file/DodRBKgK#ws7unZ78tHHd34a2u-O_3JseKPv0__oIBiH_y-z0EPs
Maps / Re: idris: ctf map by Fixxxer
« Last post by RaZgRiZ on August 15, 2020, 11:07:29 PM »
note that this zip is now outdated, await further updates by fixxxer or swat, whoever goes and posts the new package
Maps / idris: ctf map by Fixxxer (UPDATED)
« Last post by firefly on August 15, 2020, 05:49:56 PM »
Yet another map by Fixxxer, idris is aimed for spicing up the effic ctf and ctf scene.
A new texture pack with a lot of interesting, beautiful textures is deployed - the pack was sourced and put together by swatllama.

The map is said to be the author's favorite ctf creation - the layout was fun to create, and the details of lights and particles were added over sleepless nights.

Download at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xFaL6eRl5ViTQ10KNRX-026HOwgLpVrJ/view?usp=sharing
Map + link above has been updated.

Maps / Re: maple is a small entry level ffa map for beginners
« Last post by Tristan05[OIT] on August 14, 2020, 11:20:14 PM »
nice map, there is a problem that when you start the map you do not see its icon, this is due to the fact that the image (icon) is in PNG format and must be in JPG to work. to convert PNG to JPG you can use this simple online site: https://convertio.co/it/png-jpg/
Maps / my first map: space_frenzy, deathmach map ideal for duels ffa.
« Last post by Tristan05[OIT] on August 12, 2020, 11:03:58 PM »
this map set on a platform in space is designed for ffa mode, I recommend not to play with more than 4 players (it is a map for duels).
Mods / Re: Left-handed weapons
« Last post by Master on August 11, 2020, 04:11:16 PM »
Hey, so about the left hand thing: Every weapon has a md5.cfg within their assigned folders. In those md5.cfg files you can find all sorts of stuff ^^ but there is one command called "mdltrans" that afaik has an impact on how the weapon model is rendered(how it gets translated to your hud) so try experimenting with that. Here is a download link for the old ctf hudguns: (https://www.sendspace.com/file/5uyaxf) Just place them in your models folder and when you want to use them you just type /hudgunsdir "hudguns_ctf"; If you want to reset to your standard hudguns just type /hudgunsdir "" which will always be the hudguns assigned to your current playermodel. Also you should join the Sauerworld Discord, there are a lot of people on there that are waaaaay more competent than me and the current game developer also appears from time to time ^^ (invite link: https://discord.gg/QTV7QE) and you can add me on Discord aswell if you have any further specific questions about the stuff I said: Jomra#4673
Mods / Re: Left-handed weapons
« Last post by Tristan05[OIT] on August 11, 2020, 12:25:01 PM »
very interesting, i don't know how to create it but i hope you find someone to help. in case i would be the first to install it as i use the mouse on the left.
Maps / maple is a small entry level ffa map for beginners
« Last post by Fixxxer on August 10, 2020, 10:09:35 AM »
like the description said it is a small map for beginners into the awesome world of ffa game play, there are a lot of very competitive ffa maps on the game that is to complex for beginners and this will give a foot in the door to that mode, well i hope so.
the layout is very easy to remember and get use to with just enough pickups to keep you in the fight, have fun on the map
Mods / Left-handed weapons
« Last post by radiatori on August 08, 2020, 05:09:57 PM »
Hello, I really really would like to have the weapons on the left hand in the game. Do you have any suggestions about how to achieve this ?

I'm a Backend Software Developer skilled in Python and Java ( also I know some C/C++) so I can work in the code.
If there's any developer I would love to have some suggestions so that I don't start from zero investigating the code.
Also if there's a need to do Models editing I'm into learning Blender ( There's a course on udemy that seems good ) but I have zero experience in graphics modelling and stuff like that.

Thanks guys!

PS: also I would like to have the old crossbow weapon which I like more.
General Chat / Re: Sauer servers and activity
« Last post by Master on August 01, 2020, 03:49:05 AM »
Well every server has a different purpose that is only served in certain situations. For sure not all servers are being used every single day but pretty much every server that is being hosted gets used when needed. There are only a few examples of servers where I am actually unsure wether the owner is aware of it still being hosted but they are definetly there :D Lastly you have to also keep in mind that a bunch of servers run under the same ip with different ports so there aren't actually that many individual server hosters. So yeah there aren't any spontaneous outbursts of 500 players ^^
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]