Sauerworld Forum

conflict with a fresh new look

Fixxxer

• +1/-0
conflict with a fresh new look
« on: June 06, 2020, 03:59:04 PM »
conflict is a ffa map that was added into the new release but the textures was not to appealing to the eyes and people like frosty asked for a fresh look, so the map was given to fatality and the whole map was re textured from top to bottom with a ladder also added from mid level to gain access towards the yellow armor that's found next to the mid teleport.

it will be advisable to rename this map to conflict2 to avoid accidentally replacing the original ogz

swatllama

• +9/-4
Re: conflict with a fresh new look
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 11:17:33 PM »
This update makes conflict play a lot better than the previous iteration, both from the ladder and from swapping the GA and HB positions. I removed a few weapons (I think an MG and rocket) and moved some others around for better balance.

notas

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 01:12:45 AM »
Assuming this is the version i played most recently, the changes that were made to gameplay have resulted in a map that plays very well, and is an improvement on the original. I don't love the fresh new look, but i don't love the fresh old look either - i wish there could have been an improvement made to the original artistic direction, which i thought was pleasantly retro. However, the way this version of the map plays easily makes up for what really just amounts to my personal and probably minority opinion.

swatllama

• +9/-4
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 03:02:22 AM »
This is indeed that version that you and Tay played!