Sauerworld Forum

the asshole admin

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
the asshole admin
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:34:35 AM »
I wrote a server mod QServ, Star has done everything in his power to not post it on the forum here because of his own personal feud with me. And since Star is given admin, even though he treats people like shit for no reason, i'm sure he will delete this post too. Because anything defaming about anyone but Star is fine, but as soon as someone talks about Star, we have to delete that post. Isn't that right Star? Essentially I made numerous client mods, server mods, clans, maps and introduced many people to the game, paid for websites, maintained the cube 2 facebook page, and much more. I asked Star nicely to please post my mod on the sauerworld forum after HE OFFERED TO FEATURE MY CONTENT ON THE HOMEPAGE. Randomly, days later he starts treating me like shit for no reason and the entire feud starts. Actually it started before that when he started talking shit about a post i made about our new clan VA and about recruiting people. It's like he's always had a problem with me. It is bad for the game to have someone like this as admin because I deserve to have my work featured. It is bad for a small gaming community to have people like this in charge, because it will make us have no interest to work on anything cube related any further if your just going to get treated like shit. So that being said, since he doesn't like me for whatever his personal reason is (he can always tell you why he hates me as he often talks shit about me but it's just all opinionated and not factual). So as you can see I said thank you, that was the last time I spoke to him. Then I sent a friend request and he went off for no reason and called me a fuckwit. He also likes to periodically talk a bunch of shit about me and just started hating me out of no where.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:07:29 PM by va|DeathStar »

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
Re: the asshole admin
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 09:43:41 AM »
poof

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:42:02 AM by Ardelico »

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 11:28:51 AM »
People are bold and ignorant to each other. They even make bad decisions while doing so.
That's something which will never stop.

Sauerbraten has become as it is now not just by some person being brutal against others.
The game has lacked contributions and updates throughout the past years. Sure, there have been made maps that potentional could be added in the regular rotation. But a real update is way more thanks just that.
The Sauerbraten project seems finished for our beloved coder, unless people stand up and help him providing new assets while not being in contrast with the original goals.

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »
He talks shit to everybody whenever he feels like it but I can't even post something because he will delete it. I'm just frustrated because I love cube and want to help out but instead of working together everyone just fights and splits up.