Sauerworld Forum

Game Clock

Chaos

• +1/-0
Game Clock
« on: August 29, 2014, 02:49:42 PM »
This is something small I made for the SDoS client, but I don't believe it's been added to the community client yet. The title basically says it all; you can see it in action here. Note that the "count up" feature has since been removed and a "turn red on low time" feature has been added. You can also now customize the clock's position for games with/without a radar. To view the source, look at the game clock-related commits here.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:58:37 PM by Chaos »

Cocoa

• +4/-0
Re: Game Clock
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 03:02:56 PM »
Since the Community Edition is based on pisto's SDoS client v1.5.0, your gameclock should, as I understand it, already be implemented.
Very useful for everyday gameplay by the way, thanks for that piece of work.

alebrije

• +4/-0
    • JuGadores Latinos eXtremos
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »
Yep, that gameclock is added in the Community Edition.
But you can get the time remaining with the command timeremaining and put in the gamehud like many stats scripts do it (on quadropolis).
But unfortunately not everyone knows how to do that so... the gameclock its good for all the lazzy people,  :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:55:57 PM by alebrije »
Verba volant, scripta manent

Doko

• +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 06:50:10 PM »
Yep, that gameclock is added in the Community Edition.
But you can get the time remaining with the command timeremaining and put in the gamehud like many stats scripts do it (on quadropolis).
But unfortunately not everyone knows how to do that so... the gameclock its good for all the lazzy people,  :P

So, very useful to me ;)

Acuerta

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 12:38:21 PM »
The problem with the gamehud clock is that it is not customizable in terms of position and size. That's why it sucked for gamemodes that require timing (especially ffa modes).