Sauerworld Forum

Mr.Fixit Fire Arms Skins.

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
Mr.Fixit Fire Arms Skins.
« on: August 28, 2017, 04:51:02 PM »
Hi, i made these little modifications a few years ago, I decided to share here...

(The screenshots below are not using the dds files, so maybe the quality seems low, but the dds files are already included in the zip)

The Forum is not accepting Attachments for now, so i put them in Google Drive, later i will update the post.
Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2liSGY1KeYfTHAwdU5DOWg1OWc
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:48:54 AM by Salatiel »
@Salatiel#5274

greenadiss

• +5/-1
  • Mo ho!
    • MdSauer
Re: Mr.Fixit Fire Arms Skins.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 08:26:02 AM »
ehm I have no idea how you managed to make 10x bigger DDS files. they are supposed to be <1MB.
I like the idea with arms but in my opinion models should be complete (i.e. with heads) otherwise they look stupid.
I recommend you to work a bit more on them, make proper DDS files for bodies and edit heads to fit the bodies.

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
Re: Mr.Fixit Fire Arms Skins.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:46:11 PM »
ehm I have no idea how you managed to make 10x bigger DDS files. they are supposed to be <1MB.
I like the idea with arms but in my opinion models should be complete (i.e. with heads) otherwise they look stupid.
I recommend you to work a bit more on them, make proper DDS files for bodies and edit heads to fit the bodies.
Yep, i agree :p
I also do not know how, i edited it a long time ago... But I'll try to update them. Thanks!
@Salatiel#5274