LR7

• +2/-0
  • This is LandRiders7th aka LR7, Lan Here
    • Offical Website
Making a Come back with an Offical Twitch Channel by LR7
« on: June 07, 2016, 08:11:58 AM »
Hey guys this is LR7 here [>.0]/

For those that don't know me

Its been a long time since I came to this site and cube due to life out site of the internet keeping me busy.
I have so much to talk about but this post here isn't enough to say it all.

There's been some decisions about hosting a streaming site, so far i haven't found anyone that has done streaming about SauerBraten that I'm aware of so I'll be the first to do this on twitch (correct me if I'm wrong) in which I'll show casing content like:

Technology/OpenSource/Software/Hardware/Music/Arts/Traveling/Deepwebs/Explorations/LifesMysteries/Stories/

And anything Cube related of course. Even more.....

while streaming my desktop or most likely playing Cube 2 Sauer Braten most of the time.

The game I started playing 6 years ago, building a Ship in which I hope to not only make a come back again. Also to complete it during my streams over time and later build something new. who knows maybe you guys can get your work or self's featured.

As always your more than free to send in some of your work to help out in the development of The ship

I'm not sure how this will go so I'll give it a try later this summer. If it works out then maybe I may expand to new horizons.

Don't forget to Like/Follow my page/Channel for more updates coming this summer [^_^]

https://www.twitch.tv/landriders7th
Truth seeker, Explorer, Inventor, Artist, & Warrior facing challenges known in existence.

star

• +19/-5
Re: Making a Come back with an Offical Twitch Channel by LR7
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »
 :o a twitch stream dedicated soley to sauerbraten? a brave one you are.

anyway, there was already the occasional noob streaming venice on twitch, but nothing compared to what you are planning. Good luck with it!

Furthermore, it would be quite usefull if we could know a rough estimate of the times and timezone you'd like to stream.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:47:49 AM by star »

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 11:16:03 PM »
I wish you the best of luck with the streaming, LR7!  Show the world the power of Sauer's editor, and the great experiences that come along with this game!  8)

greenadiss

• +5/-1
  • Mo ho!
    • MdSauer
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 12:01:12 PM »
As I understood, you stream only the editing part of sauer. I watched some of your streams, it was fun but I don't think this can be really attractive to new players. Yeah, you were doing there some editing and it was nice but the main auditory of sauer is still players.

It would be nice if you could join our mixes sometimes, usually it's effic CTF 3v3 or 4v4 with locked server, which happen every day and also stream them with some comments maybe. It's just an idea, maybe you could be interested in it, too.

Also, sometimes we play clanwars (you could stream them, too), so staying in IRC (when possible) could help you be in touch with us and see when people through our bot seek for mixes or clanwars