Sauerworld Forum

Frag sound

Fleet

• +1/-0
Frag sound
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »
It might be nice (if it's easily done) to add the option for a frag sound, in addition to the hit sound, for those of us too lazy to look at the notify corner and who don't want the center screen messages.  :D  Perhaps even allow to choose different sounds for both hits and frags.

frosty

Re: Frag sound
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 12:13:26 AM »
you would need to modify the sounds.cfg file to incorporate your own sounds

Fleet

• +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 01:56:25 AM »
What if it just used a sound that was already in Sauer, but just needed to be assigned to that event?

frosty

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:13:57 AM »
that would be no problem, what would you like?

Fatality

• +10/-0
  • Did he heared the shoot?
    • fatalitysauerblog.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »

Fleet, try this: http://quadropolis.us/node%252F3362

It allows Sauer to do certain things on the specific "events." I've been using "onclientfrag = [sound 72]" for months, which for me has the mortal kombat voice "FATALITY" every time I kill someone. Of course "sound 72" is one i added to the sounds.cfg, so you could use a sound already in sauer, from 0-69 (I think). The number would be the line that the sound appears on in the sounds.cfg

frosty

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 06:20:25 PM »

Fleet, try this: http://quadropolis.us/node%252F3362

It allows Sauer to do certain things on the specific "events." I've been using "onclientfrag = [sound 72]" for months, which for me has the mortal kombat voice "FATALITY" every time I kill someone. Of course "sound 72" is one i added to the sounds.cfg, so you could use a sound already in sauer, from 0-69 (I think). The number would be the line that the sound appears on in the sounds.cfg

an interesting suggestion, except if all he wants is to change the hit sound theres no need to download another script because a hit sound is already an option in the game, all that needs to be a done is some sounds.cfg tweaking

Fatality

• +10/-0
  • Did he heared the shoot?
    • fatalitysauerblog.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 12:14:02 AM »
Did you read what he asked?