Sauerworld Forum

gorge

Redon

• +2/-1
gorge
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:26:10 PM »

gorge
by Redon

After a long time in the making, I'm happy to present gorge; a medium-sized deathmatch map designed for FFA & teamplay, but also suitable for capture and hold (featuring Frosty-approved base placement). With two yellow armors to keep track of, a scarcity of chain gun ammo and many opportunities to fall to your death, I hope this map will serve as an exciting and challenging duel arena for experienced FFA players.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with advice and encouragement. I've included a few screenshots below. The download link can be found at the end of the post. As always, any comments or feedback are welcome.

gorge-2019-10-22.zip (3.11 MB)
Download via Google Drive
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 10:34:20 PM by Redon »

Master

• +2/-0
  • Noob
Re: gorge
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:00:03 PM »
Looks gorges!

anev942

• +0/-0
Re: gorge
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 03:21:31 PM »
AWESOME map!
Though playing single player, issue with monsters getting stuck half in/out of transporters, sound volume goes berserk. Either start over or run around and try to find which transporter has stuck monster. Not easily done because they can only be seen from certain angle. Can only kill if seen.
Still enjoy though, map is just cool.

edit 12/19
modify (4) transporter locations to only have 1 transporter at each location (had 3), moved the destination out away from transporter. Near as I can tell with multiple transporters and destination at same location monsters could 'loop' forever.   
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:05:50 PM by anev942 »