Sauerworld Forum

va|VoxelArmy

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
Re: va|VoxelArmy
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 08:40:24 AM »
@DeathStar: At some other point you or some other va member mentioned that you took bengu1 because Rudi likes him. That gave me the impression that you don't actually decide on a democratic basis. Now you say something different. I just can assure you from my own first hand experience that cooperating with him was never a fruitful experience.
I had the similar motives along the lines of "helping people new to the community" etc. supporting him with his various clan projects because I thought he attracts some people to play sauer. But in the end this guy means more harm to the existing community than he can benefit it. Keeping him in va will also hurt your clan's reputation. He promised many times already to change his attitude in the past and you see you already have problems with him. So also my simple advice is to stay away from him.

You have some good players. Bring them together :) I'm looking forward to play against you in the next tournaments and clanwars of course!

Greetings,
Obstriegel

We took Bengu in because the poll results were 10 - 2 in favor of him joining. However, a lot of people have been saying that he has been abusing master, and if this is the case he will be removed for violating our rules.

As far as tournaments I can't wait to play against the other clans soon. Look forward to seeing you all there.

- DeathStar

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 09:31:11 AM »
He has also never left (ESP) and is colluding with assholes known to have the goal to bring down this game.
The very first one of your rules, which you seemingly ignored.

If you need proof, I'm sure you understand this picture and that you are able to verify his ident yourself.

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 05:04:34 AM »
I felt it necessary to post this reply because I have received so much negative information about how Bengu aka "Claude" abuses master and is very profane and rude to others. He has been removed from the clan for violating our rules.

Thanks for the tip  :)

- DeathStar

NopNotMe

• +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 06:25:10 AM »
what client is this??

Rudi

• +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 07:41:43 PM »
Star even though you are well known and respected throughout the community. . . Instead of being negative and posting negative comments about va . . Why don't you take a step back and remember how you started in this game . . . I am positive that you weren't always this negative until you reached your godlike potential that you have now  and now you seem like that guy who is better then everyone else . . Bad attitude to have . .
va wasn't created to only accept the very best . . We created va to help the community out in any way we can so yes we accept more members then any other competitive clan but obviously you don't get what we all about so you keep making shity comments. . .
We are here to stay and we will keep improving in both features of this game and we always up for mixes and clan wars , we are aiming to be as active as possible while having a lot of fun playing this wonderful game . . Main reason why ppl like me have been playing this game for 9y is because of the ppl you get the honour of meeting along the way and the reason so many good ppl left this game is because some ppl started developing god complexes and ofc that's how respect goes flying out the window.  .
You told me once that you want va to succeed so help and support us and stop with stupid comments.  . .
I added my 2 cents because I will not allow negativity
We are still a new Clan and ofc we will make mistakes but that's the only way you learn and grow so as one of the top dogs I ask you to support us and allow us to grow into another respected Clan of Sauerbraten

Kind Regards
Rudi

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »
Well, you are dead wrong about my beginnings in this game. There was much more negativity back when I started, but I'm sure you don't remember.

I was born this way.

Anyway, I'm pissed at everyone who harbours idiots like bengu. I've seen too many of those kind, who ended up hurting the community, just because they always found new unknowing noobs, building friendships until they get forced to move along to another circle of clueless friends.

I'm quite dissapointed, because we've spoken rudi, before it was too late... you assured me, that you will have a close eye on things and that you won't let it come this far. But it did. And bengu isn't the only one in your rows, that we would do be better without. I won't name anyone, just letting you know, that I don't forgive. In my world, being a 13 year old kid and/or unknowing of something, shouldn't be an excuse for any of the shit they did.

I have no excuse about myself. I act the way I want and I speak it like it is. I don't regret it and I take full responsibility for my actions. That's something you can't say about most people in this hellhole.

I never said anything about me not doing stupid comments.

I told you before, you have many good 'sauer citizens' within your rows, I also like the bullshit you tell on your website (couldn't made it that good myself) and I think you fill a vital gap between the most active timezones. But that's my point, you sucked up all remaining players from the times where all other clans have become extinct. Thereby not making a distinction between the good, the bad and the ninny.

I can understand that you are pissed, because you only see the negative. How about you try to see it again with the eyes of reality, with wisdom and you will see the truth behind my words.

After all, fact is:
* that you have 40+ members isn't really something to be proud of, i bet 70% of them are inactive or lost already, or have formed subgroups within the own clan, letting it rot from the inside out.
* everything obst said is true
* your clantag is for 80% stolen, but it is less Q'L
* that your pricing.html was waaaaaaaaaay too pretentious and looked like some wannabes for a game which ... well come on, it's fuckin sauer.
* bengu violated the very first rule of va|notQ'L-club:

Quote from: theWholeVAclan
Clan Rules

Our rules are subject to change without notice. Failure to abide by the rules will result in a ban from the clan.

Loyalty/Naming

• No multi-clanning unless you are exceptionally good at fragging/mapping and wish to join VA under only one position. Example: mapper in va, fragger in !s]
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

May I also remind you of the words I told death (I don't recognize his staryness)
always so political, hillary of sauer :))))
...bla bla...
oh, and lighten up man, it's still a game, it's supposed to be fun and not something DeathSerious :)

So in the spirit of this I leave you with A Song To Brighten Up Your moody mood. moooo.

A Song To Brighten Up Your moody mood:

A Song To Brighten Up Your moody mood:

Agalloch

• +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 10:33:11 PM »
Hello everyone!...
---- DeathStar

Hello. Good Luck.

Timakrov_Gunn

• +2/-0
  • A living gun
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 03:12:39 AM »
Just wondering. 54 members from what I've read from the site, is that right?

Rudi

• +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 10:18:40 AM »
Hi Timakrov we do have 54 registered ppl on the forums yes but they not all members no . . We will fix that error on the site to not show ppl just browsing the site as members

Timakrov_Gunn

• +2/-0
  • A living gun
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 03:54:44 PM »
Ok. Was just wondering. I can't imagine seeing that many from one clan being publicly active (excluding the mappers), since I've only seen a few of the Va.

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 04:09:57 AM »
Ok. Was just wondering. I can't imagine seeing that many from one clan being publicly active (excluding the mappers), since I've only seen a few of the Va.

No way we have 54 members lol. Star thought this at first as well. The total members # on our forum is indicative of how many people are registered on the forum. As far as how many actual members we have, that number is from 25-30. If you are interested in seeing who is a member, and who isn't, click here. Happy fragging  :)

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 04:26:50 AM »
May I also remind you of the words I told death (I don't recognize his staryness)
always so political, hillary of sauer :))))
...bla bla...
oh, and lighten up man, it's still a game, it's supposed to be fun and not something DeathSerious :)

Honestly I love to have fun. :) I love to joke around, write code, work, study. All of that. But when you start being rude for no reason and disrespectful to me, how do you expect me not to get serious? I was writing a nice post about my clan on this forum, hoping to reunite with the community and you just shut me down and call me the "hillary of sauer" xD. And you don't understand my deathStarriness? I'm over 9000 lightyears away flying in the sky. As far as the "pricing" page, I think you are referring to the why join us page? Which is designed to showcase upcoming server features to appeal to the community/applicants. I am planning on adding a rewards system and other things. When they are complete, I will replace silly stuff like "an account on our forums" with "logged rewards." Etc. I just didn't want to have to rewrite an entire HTML page. But in all honestly I think Rudi said some beautiful stuff. A lot of people left Sauerbraten because of the "godly" attitude a lot of members had. Thinking they were better than everyone else. We are all friends here :). At least i'm trying to be cool with you. We do not have 52 members, we have maybe 20 active ones. So before you make INVALID ASSUMPTIONS, please do your research. Also, bengu is not in our clan any longer. This was a mistake on our part that we take full responsibility for. Hope to see you online soon.

Regards

- Death Starriness

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 06:51:10 AM »
ok what part was rude? again?
I'm sorry, but you said yourself in your own post that you have 40+ members... the only assumption I did was assuming, you were right! Timakov said something about yout fancy number and now you edited all your posts, so that "there is no evidence anymore".

May I please urge you, to lighten up! It's all meant in good fun, with the exception of the bengu. We never intended to insult your clan and we appreciate that you want to 'reunite' the community... what ever that means.

oh and for your website, ofc you didn't want to rewrite a page... It's just funny how all things (pricing.html) play together. After all, just a look at your Rules page, displays your incredible DeathSerious attitude about this (---->) GAME (<----), which I think is a bit over the top, but that's just my opinion. If you see it all that negative, I'm sorry, but it's not meant to be that way. As I told Rudi, read it again without the negative attitude.

Rudi

• +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 08:35:31 AM »
I don't get it . . . Not at all . .
What does it matter if we have 5 or 100 members.  . Not that we want that many but how does this affect any other Clan on Sauer?
The 80% stolen name made me laugh because if you Google the word Voxel you will come to find that it represents a cube based game like Sauer and ofc Minecraft.  .
Now since we are bunch of editors who decided to start our own fragging and editing Clan we came up with VoxelArmy.  . As in editors that also enjoy fragging.  .
No relation in the least to vaQ I assure you . . .
It does however look almost the same I will give you that ;)

Tell you what . .

We can move forwards or just agree to disagree

We only ask for mutual respect and to coexist within Sauer without negativity.  . . We all have our group of friends from all around the world coming together for one porpoise.  . To have fun playing and communication with one another while having a blast ^^

I for one do not enjoy conflict so what do you say . .
Let's stop this back and forth bickering and just enjoy this game

greenadiss

• +5/-1
  • Mo ho!
    • MdSauer
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 11:29:35 AM »
I think what people mean is not that your clan has so many members but how real the number of them is.

DeathStar said:
If you are interested in seeing who is a member, and who isn't, click here.
Swatllama is in your "Fraggers" list but he is a tBMC member and he is a fragger there as well. Can we count him as your member? I don't think so.

That was just an example which tells us how accurately you pick new members. Quality isn't your forte.

I still like what you guys do, that you take newbs who have no chance to join other clans, train them and make them better. That's a nice thing but try to do some investigations before taking someone in not to repeat the experience with bengu.

I wish you luck with everything you do.