Sauerworld Forum

Dust6

Rudi

• +0/-0
Dust6
« on: December 15, 2016, 10:38:39 AM »
Alright guys/girls ;)
After some good feedback and suggestions i have worked on Dust6 and are happy with the results/outcome of this map ....
Take a look and please give it a thumbs up if you like it ofc ;)
Little tip: Del or rename the previous version (Make a backup) .... Between the two versions there are texture errors so please apply changes before loading this new/latest version

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards
Rudi
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:43:36 AM by Rudi »

Doko

• +4/-0
Re: Dust6
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 07:49:59 PM »
This one is yours?  :o
Nice work man. Ive played some mixes in this maps and it was very fun to play.
But i have a question... Doesn't feels too easy to score a flag now? I mean, because of all the new places and doors. Or is just me, that i never saw those doors (?)  ;D

Rudi

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 03:43:03 PM »
Yes Doko it is my creation.  . . I made this map when I was still part of Fanatic Clan as a solo project, as I was nearing the end of the map i went through a really rough time and handed the map over to Fatality  (a very good friend of mine ingame) Fatality made some changes to the map and submitted it on Quadropolis and Sauerworld as "map by Fan Rudi /revised by Fatality" Personal thank you again Fatality and much love my brother.  . . .
Anyways.  . .
The map got released in the new map pack and I got asked by a lot of ppl to work on the map some more to make it even better then what it was . . .
I have made a lot of changes to the map and yes I opened up some areas for a faster flag run ;)
Me personally,  I prefer a shorter more direct path where others enjoy a longer run . . . You have fraggers that like to fly over rooftops and walls and then ofc you have the guys who prefer to avoid it all and go through the underground sections .. . . I wanted, and I have added all these choices for the fraggers to test out and to suit there playing styles so that everyone can enjoy playing on this map . . . Once again guys.  . I hope you like the new changes and remember to have a blast!!!!!

Ps:There will be a few more changes to this map ^^ find me online on a va server for a sneak preview ;)

Happy gaming to all

Rudi

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 06:44:35 AM »
Last and final Version uploaded
Hf  8)