Sauerworld Forum

SauerFR, sauerbraten-cube2-fr and SuckerServ

piernov

• +2/-0
SauerFR, sauerbraten-cube2-fr and SuckerServ
« on: August 29, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
Hi,
At cube2.fr, we've made two small client mods.
Mine, sauerbraten-cube2-fr isn't really interesting, except for a few things:

SauerFR, from Zehirmahnn is more complete mod for the user, posted on Quadropolis a while ago.

If something interests you, you can pick it without problem, but I would still appreciate to be credited (or Zehirmahnn).

By the way, I'm also the developper of SuckerServ, a server mod based on Hopmod. I've moved to GitHub a few days ago (since I didn't like SVN, and GitHub is more convenient than GoogleCode) and started to develop on a new branch (don't know where it will go though). SuckerServ-v5 is now considered the stable branch for Collect, SuckerServ-v4 is the legacy branch for Justice, and SuckerServ-v3, for Justice too, is deprecated.

French people, and foreigner too, are welcome on http://cube2.fr/. You can also join us at #[email protected] and #[email protected].

alebrije

• +4/-0
    • JuGadores Latinos eXtremos
Re: SauerFR, sauerbraten-cube2-fr and SuckerServ
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 07:50:12 PM »
*Added a command addhudelement to display an element(icon, image or text) on the hud
that sound interesant.

I liked the way to show the flagholder(s) and time reset for the flag(s) in the SauerFR.  ;)
Verba volant, scripta manent

star

• +19/-5
Re: SauerFR, sauerbraten-cube2-fr and SuckerServ
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 07:14:37 PM »
I'll definitely have a look at what other mods can offer, if you like a feature and think it's very usefull, issue an request in the ComEd section.