Sauerworld Forum

Apologize

Jumper

• +0/-11
    • The Glory
Apologize
« on: March 15, 2015, 09:18:12 PM »
Hi. Everyone knows me so I'll begin. Today I really want to apologize to all of you. I've done some sort of bad things and today I spent all day to analyze the situation. I came here to make a honest and sincere apologize. I think that would have done a man who know how to take responsibility for his mistakes. I hope that at least someone will believe in these words. The record I've done so far (http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=264.0) I made with cheating which is bad. Only now I understood that the words "Cheated once - cheater forever" and "Once cheated - never trusted" are truth. Since today I will really try to change at everything including: behavior, cheating, changing names/clans. I know that I said these words many times and it's hard to believe but now I will do so. That was hard to admit my own mistakes and I hope that some people will understand me. As an apology I'm currently doing an open-sourced client for everyone.

Thank you all for listening

Sincerely yours,

Jumper
Yeah, Windows is great… I used it to download Linux

star

• +19/-5
Re: Apologize
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:23:30 PM »
Not again please.

Vanquish

• +1/-1
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 10:23:34 PM »
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 367883624354353667 times, shame on me. cy@ m8

hades

• +5/-0
    • w00p
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 10:24:38 PM »
I think he figured it out since i wasn't going to post it anyways ;D

swatllama

• +9/-4
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 10:56:17 PM »
Is this in response to my confrontation on #theBlueMonkeyCult? We don't believe you, Jumper. Few did from the beginning, none do now. I'm supporting those in power to just ban you from everywhere possible.