Sauerworld Forum

Configs/Autoexec/Settings/Clients New player suggestions.

Aryanwaffen

• +0/-0
Configs/Autoexec/Settings/Clients New player suggestions.
« on: December 14, 2019, 06:39:40 AM »
Hey guys thanks for welcoming me to the forums. My name is Aryanwaffen in game. I installed this game years ago I think it was called the Justice Edition. I decided to install again and have the new edition. I hear alot of people talking about different clients and configs/autoexec files for optimal settings. If you have any tips/tricks/suggestions I should know, I'd love to hear. Any feedback would be great. I play on playing this game alot and learning it. I'm an old CS player and dabbled in some HL Deathmatch/Quake back in the day. Was also very addicted to Reflex arena and Warsow. Cheers and thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

Sincerely, Aryanwaffen from North Carolina, USA.

TЯISTAП

• +0/-0
    • Clan [OIT]
Re: Configs/Autoexec/Settings/Clients New player suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 12:21:19 AM »
Ciao!
now that the new version of 2020 is out almost all the clients have become obsolete and many of the things we wanted are already included in the new version, in the script section of the forum you will find several scripts created by the comunity, if some of you are interested you can add them in your autoexece . if you don't know what they are, in a nutshell I can tell you that they are mods that modify your game HUB, they are lines of code. other scripts, mods and maps you can find them on http://quadropolis.us/

2 years have passed :D in case you read it I wish you to have fun and frag as much as possible.

Tristan05