Sauerworld Forum

the 2 faced guy that spreads false claims

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
the 2 faced guy that spreads false claims
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:49 AM »
So this guy salatiel likes to talk a lot but he is just flat out wrong with his accusations. He thinks I used a cube 2 sauerbraten facebook page which I manage to advertise for a financial company that I do website work for. He used to be in my clan and saw all the stuff I did for VA and Cube but still went on with this bullshit about me! What a 2 faced douchebag! Here is how I replied to him.

Correction: he was never a part of voxelarmy we just played and mapped with him a lot.

As I have stated before, I do web design for a living and I once used red eclipse/sauerbraten pages to test the facebook banner I was making for a company. The text shows up differently on mobile and desktop platforms. I forgot to delete the banners/boosted posts and left a bunch of edits on the page. I deleted them as soon as they were brought to my attention. I also use posts to test images for sizing and such. I have been managing and posting things to the Cube 2 page for years. I don't post advertisements on that page. I sometimes test ads before I make them live, I delete them in a matter of minutes. It doesn't mean i'm using cube 2 as an advertising platform. I am a web designer not a social media advertiser and manager. I am not getting paid to promote business, nor did I make any money by accidentally promoting the company I do web design for, Financial Sanity Now.' I have lead many clans for more than 10 years, worked on maps, server mods, websites, clients, and managed the facebook page. Never once have I posted unrelated content without the sheer intent of testing the content for another platform. Nice "detective work" but i'm not making any money testing an ad. I'm making money working and writing code, creating images and websites. It was easier for me to explain that the page was compromised by advertisers than to explain the entire scenario of how I used the page as a platform to test social media management work because it's a lot to type and I didn't feel like getting into it, I didn't think it would come to this. But of course, you assumed that I was malicious in my intent and went around talking a bunch of shit about me as if I cared. I left Cube a long time ago for the same reasons that a lot of others did, we put so much time into the community and never got anything in return except for contempt.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:01:12 PM by va|DeathStar »

Suicizer

• +6/-5
Re: the 2 faced guy that spreads false claims
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 01:15:55 PM »
It's plain wrong to talk about someone (or his actions) in public. Especially in a negative approach.
Please fix your personal issues ingame or in some private chatroom.

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 02:20:58 PM »
The whole "thing" was made by you, I only took screenshots and put them together.

I was never a member of the VA| clan, and as I said in the post, I don't have anything personal against you or your work.

You shared advertisement posts and then posted explaining that the page "was been compromised by advertisers", and you being the administrator of the "advertiser" page made your lie obvious, what did you expect?.

Your automated message almost claims to be an official page lols.

For me this discussion ends here, we already have both sides of the story.

http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=539.0
@Salatiel#5274

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 06:03:14 PM »
It's plain wrong to talk about someone (or his actions) in public. Especially in a negative approach.

really so it's plain wrong to talk about someone's actions in public? You should be telling that to Saltiel, check out his post here http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=539.0

I wouldn't have created this post if he didn't spew up some bullshit and post it on sauerworld and youtube and discord first...

Salatiel

• +25/-1
    • Projects by Salatiel
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 06:53:35 PM »
I wouldn't have created this post if he didn't spew up some bullshit and post it on sauerworld and youtube and discord first...

Tell me what's wrong in the post? Tell me the wrong information I put there.
If you think there is no problem at all in what you did, why are you so worried about it?

This is the only mention I made on YouTube about this.

I shared your public YT channel on Discord, only.

Again, I did not attack you or reveal anything, everything was there for anyone to see.
If your problem is with the title of the post ("The guy who uses Sauerbraten's name to make money"), I can change it as long as you make a public post on that facebook page saying it's not official, and that you used it to "test" advertisements.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:48:15 PM by Salatiel »
@Salatiel#5274

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 03:11:13 AM »
I replied on youtube saying that I don't think the community wants facebook notifications about more drama, I can post and explain everything, but I really doubt it will help anything. If anything, it will probably create more problems.

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 09:06:38 AM »

really so it's plain wrong to talk about someone's actions in public? You should be telling that to Saltiel, check out his post here http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=539.0

If the statements are true, then obviously that person made the very same mistake.

An advice, just let it be. Not worth spending more effort on it. Use your time on things you like to do or feel necassery being done.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:00:41 AM by Suicizer »