Sauerworld Forum

va|VoxelArmy

Rudi

• +0/-0
Re: va|VoxelArmy
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 01:22:11 PM »
Greenadiss thank you for your comment and for understanding what we trying to do with the members we take in ;) that is exactly what we do indeed . . We helping ppl out to become better then what they where . . That being said we do however have very good mappers me included and good fraggers.  . . We train as much as we can and we always up for a mix or Clan war . . We don't win often but it's good fun and always a learning experience and I have to say that all our members have improved to some extent.  .
Swatllama is in tBMC yes but he asked if he could join us due to our activity within Sauer so we accepted him .  . .
Bengu was a mistake that we made but we rectified that issue.  . Thankfully
We not trying to be the very best but we are trying to become better and I think it shows weather some ppl see it or not ;)

Thank you for the good luck wish it is appreciated

Hope to see you ingame and on a side note I am working on a map that will cater for capture bases, hold , and ctf so feel free to stop by a va server to check it out

Kind Regards
Rudi

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »
ok what part was rude? again?
I'm sorry, but you said yourself in your own post that you have 40+ members... the only assumption I did was assuming, you were right! Timakov said something about yout fancy number and now you edited all your posts, so that "there is no evidence anymore".

May I please urge you, to lighten up! It's all meant in good fun, with the exception of the bengu. We never intended to insult your clan and we appreciate that you want to 'reunite' the community... what ever that means.

oh and for your website, ofc you didn't want to rewrite a page... It's just funny how all things (pricing.html) play together. After all, just a look at your Rules page, displays your incredible DeathSerious attitude about this (---->) GAME (<----), which I think is a bit over the top, but that's just my opinion. If you see it all that negative, I'm sorry, but it's not meant to be that way. As I told Rudi, read it again without the negative attitude.

:) Ok here's where you're gunna laugh. The rules page (in all of it's insanity) is written by TheLiquorSnurf. a member of our clan who handles planning, rules and such. We actually asked him to simplify this page if possible. It is very long with a lot of rules lol. Not something I wrote, I am not deathly serious, in the end it's a game, but an amazing one that has united a bunch of skilled people. But when it comes down to me saying "we have 40 members and the clan is successful," it was a retort to you making fun of a webpage. I removed it because of its conceded tone. We have about 20 active members and 52 signed up on the site. That was my summation of how many we had at the time, and it was inaccurate, that is why I removed it :). I also went on to state that we don't have that many members, further clarifying my incorrect statement. If anything it's just some miscommunication and confusion, no harm intended. ;D Happy Halloween.

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 05:43:03 PM »
I think what people mean is not that your clan has so many members but how real the number of them is.

DeathStar said:
If you are interested in seeing who is a member, and who isn't, click here.
Swatllama is in your "Fraggers" list but he is a tBMC member and he is a fragger there as well.

Can we count him as your member? I don't think so.

That was just an example which tells us how accurately you pick new members. Quality isn't your forte.

We allow people with current positions in well-recognized clans that are exceptionally good at fragging/mapping to join under one position. This allows phenomenal fraggers to be in one of the most competitive fragging clans at the same time as one of the most competitive editing clans, or vice versa. It allows highly skilled members to multi-clan but no one else. So far, only Swatllama and Sheik (fatality) are our only multi-clanners. :)

va|VoxelArmy Clan Rules

Our rules are subject to change without notice. Failure to abide by the rules will result in a ban from the clan.

• No multi-clanning unless you are exceptionally good at fragging/mapping and wish to join VA under only one position. Example: mapper in va, fragger in !s]

On another note
I'm working on a custom autosendmap with calculated light maps and iCTF/eCTF in multiplayer without a modified client. Expect a lot of cool additions and mods soon, come check with me for updates. Happy Halloween!

And hope to catch you at the next sauerleague.

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2016, 07:54:47 AM »
Without a modified client!!! You are crazy!!! Crazy I say!!!! This is madness!!!!

GL ;)