Sauerworld Forum

RMC: Karith Station 2

Suicizer

• +6/-5
Re: RMC: Karith Station 2
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:34:56 AM »
The atmosphere of the original map seems to have more contrast in colour (it is more yellow then just plain white).

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
You are definitely correct. I was going to fix that tonight but unfortunately I can not finish in time. I am sure an extension would be nice :p but unfair to Doko who finished on time lol

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 01:42:33 PM »
You are definitely correct. I was going to fix that tonight but unfortunately I can not finish in time. I am sure an extension would be nice :p but unfair to Doko who finished on time lol
So how's your progress going?

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 06:10:21 PM »
I did work on the lights a little. However, I used most of my time last week to go over some stuff I had rushed through previously to meet the deadline. I also made a very large update to the exterior of the facility and can now call that part of the map complete. You could theoretically play on the outside of this map and it would be just as visually appealing as the interior. even though it is not actually a playable area. I also began a small amount of work on the red flag base and timed the... 3? possible routes between the 2 bases. I will work on it more on Saturday. At which point I will also update this post with pictures and an updated download.

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 09:11:57 PM »
Like I said, mostly tweeks. I am starting to get happy with the way the lights are turning out. Some more pictures of the scale of this map. Also, updated download.

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 09:30:29 PM »
Sounds crazy, but I purposefully skipped working on it Saturday. Don't worry though. I am not abusing this extension. I just really needed a break from the map. I chilled out with some friends on Sauer instead and let me tell you... I feel super motivated to finish on time.

I will be hooking my broken laptop up to my television screen for the next couple of days and sitting cross legged on the living room floor while enduring the unbearable pain that will be caused from my legs falling into slumber.

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 09:47:13 AM »
Keeps looking better and better!

Have you ever heard of pressing the key "F12" for a screenshot or binding it to another key via bind "name_of_key" [screenshot]?

Looks more clean and professional than some console line which has been typed in.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:58:43 AM by Suicizer »

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
Keeps looking better and better!

Have you ever heard of pressing the key "F12" for a screenshot or binding it to another key via bind "name_of_key" [screenshot]?

Looks more clean and professional than some console line which has been typed in.

Thanks! And no, I haven't heard of that xD I have been away from Sauer for much too long to have remembered that. I will use that when I update the original post at the end of the challenge.

Fatality

• +10/-0
  • Did he heared the shoot?
    • fatalitysauerblog.blogspot.com
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 03:20:06 AM »

I have not been keeping up with this challenge, sadly, but I am very happy that some mappers are still working with it. These maps look amazing from the screenshots and I can't wait to download the final copies. Keep up the great work guys!

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 04:15:37 PM »
Sorry guys, something came up. I didn't completely finish. Really not that much left to do. I uploaded zip to be judged. HAVE AT IT!!! and enjoy :) feed back is appreciated. I will of course make changes later and finish. Right now it is technically playable with Effic CTF, Insta CTF, Effic and Insta and whatever else has pre loaded weapons besides capture ;D Good luck getting enough people to fill it without bots :P

Kv

• +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 08:19:10 PM »
The download at the top of the page contains a very early version of your map, could you please update it?

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 09:31:31 PM »
I Don't know how that happened. Weird. Fixed now.

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 12:57:56 AM »

Are you sure it's fixed?
I don't see much of a difference with the previous version
Perhaps calling the map different (or at least the zip-file) would help.
Uploading it as an attachment is way easier also.

KI113R

• +2/-0
    • mX Clan
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 12:55:11 PM »

Are you sure it's fixed?

Modified date is correct. Should be right. Something important came up last week. I did not get to work on it as much as I had planned. Sorry.

Suicizer

• +6/-5
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »

Are you sure it's fixed?

Modified date is correct. Should be right. Something important came up last week. I did not get to work on it as much as I had planned. Sorry.
So where is it?

Still under the red "Download" link?

Make this more clear please.