Sauerworld Forum

Modified Skins Cheating?

Jumper

• +0/-11
    • The Glory
Re: Modified Skins Cheating?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 11:28:05 AM »
I wonder how people can even compare modified player model skins with modified maps. As Star already mentioned by giving the examples of Quake and Warsow games, it's legal there to use bright skins and by default in Quake you can change colors of the skins to whatever you like though modifying maps is not legal there and everywhere else because you have a different version of the environment which may help you to score flags faster, to see more or to get to some places to which naturally you can't get.

Let's look over professional cybersport. One of the most prestige and professional games in cybersport is CS:GO. Does anyone modify playermodel skins there? Obviously not. However they're allowed to use modified gun skins because they're brought to them by an official community. If you would ready my text, then you would notice that I have been talking about tournaments, not a casual games. So in my opinion, to test your pure skill on a tournament - everyone should be using the same sauerbraten client that doesn't allow you to modify basically most of the game content. Why is that? One person uses modified skins and another uses clean game without modifications. In this case, it's like a human against a vampire - you don't see him yet but he do see you..

P.S Please, read my posts carefully . I am talking about tournaments ONLY.
Yeah, Windows is great… I used it to download Linux

greenadiss

• +5/-1
  • Mo ho!
    • MdSauer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
Sauer is not even close to CS, you shouldn't compare them.

One person uses modified skins and another uses clean game without modifications. In this case, it's like a human against a vampire - you don't see him yet but he do see you.
Did you even read about Inky?

Jumper

• +0/-11
    • The Glory
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
Do you understand that everyone can use inky in this case? I'm just telling you that unless sauerbraten developers will bring to you custom playermodel skins, in my opinion all the skins that are made by other players IS cheating and should be prohibited just like modifying the map.

Look at the images and tell me: Do you see now how easy to see player with skins and how hard to notice him without?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:36:49 PM by Jumper »

greenadiss

• +5/-1
  • Mo ho!
    • MdSauer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 04:44:25 PM »
lol :D

I'm washing my hands.

Useless discussion.

Wasting time.

JUST HOW YOU WASTED IT BY SCROLLING DOWN :D

Jumper

• +0/-11
    • The Glory
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 04:55:39 PM »
Here we go, I already win this. You gave up already because you're out of your silly arguments.

Guys honestly that's really important talk and I'd be really appreciated if you would write your opinion about this. Tournaments have to be a clean test of your skill and everyone should be using the same content. 

Alu

• +2/-0
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 06:10:22 PM »
have to be a clean test of your skill and everyone should be using the same content.

It is very comic when the person who says this is he lol

--------------------------

All it's about consensus

if someone makes a tournament and he says to use only one client and modified files is controlled
with the  anticheat (mean that everyone used the same skin and maps and shits)
I do not think it make any difference

Could anyone put pictures of their skins very gifted at which rookies have no access?

Sauerbraten tournaments i have seen so far do not seem very serious

----------------------------------

** It is most important as how you can easily get out of the tournament **

eg WITH FFA where you should be entitled to a longer loooong match because you can be very good in certain maps but not in others + Luckily births

vs

** 1-3 frags that maybe you can save with an exclusive skin which nobody has access **

-------------------------------

just look what he's talking about and especially one who is saying

It's stupid, go fuck yourself with your hacks

it is better to talk about something important such as making bigger letters above the skins should be illegal especially since not everyone has access to any mod because they have an old computer, as should limit the commands thirpersonup and maxtexsize, see the armor and the life of the enemies in the head is hack, see dead enemies on the radar is hack, A good selection of maps for tournaments  etc etc etc

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:14:05 PM by Alu »

Alu

• +2/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 06:15:52 PM »
surely you are looking for something for your own benefit when talk about this

vzzec

• +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2015, 06:28:13 PM »
Jumper, just fuck off already. You come to me whining that everybody hates you and waste my time, but then start such a discussion here? Seriously there is no hope for you, just quit this game and leave us alone. Also funny that some cheating kid brings this up - the irony is perfect. Btw, dont they have some kind of child labour in serbia? Perhaps you could be useful for one fuckin time in your life and sew a new coat for me. Got the message? Great! - now be a good kid and do what the adults told you.
Give a man fire and he is warm for the rest of the night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

swatllama

• +9/-4
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 06:29:32 PM »
I wonder how people can even compare modified player model skins with modified maps. As Star already mentioned by giving the examples of Quake and Warsow games, it's legal there to use bright skins and by default in Quake you can change colors of the skins to whatever you like though modifying maps is not legal there and everywhere else because you have a different version of the environment which may help you to score flags faster, to see more or to get to some places to which naturally you can't get.

Let's look over professional cybersport. One of the most prestige and professional games in cybersport is CS:GO. Does anyone modify playermodel skins there? Obviously not. However they're allowed to use modified gun skins because they're brought to them by an official community. If you would ready my text, then you would notice that I have been talking about tournaments, not a casual games. So in my opinion, to test your pure skill on a tournament - everyone should be using the same sauerbraten client that doesn't allow you to modify basically most of the game content. Why is that? One person uses modified skins and another uses clean game without modifications. In this case, it's like a human against a vampire - you don't see him yet but he do see you..

MOTHERFUCKER, CS GO IS NOT AN ARENA FPS, TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SERBIAN COCKSUCKING GAY ORGIES AND OFF SAUER.
Also, the official Sauerbraten community did bring these skins soooooo EUGENICS SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED.

Alu,
Sauerbraten tournaments i have seen so far do not seem very serious
Try playing in one.

... it's about consensus
This is what it is. The community consensus is that modified skins aren't cheating. The community consensus in Orgy Cock Sucking Gentry is that

surely you are looking for something for your own benefit when talk about this
He wants to exonerate himself by overcorrecting to account for his rampant cheating.

By the way, I look forward to your begging for being unbanned from SSL in November (of course, now that I say it, I hope you won't just to "spite" me, which is what I'm hoping this will do.)

Redon

• +2/-1
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 08:02:59 PM »
quality thread :DD

Alu

• +2/-0
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 11:12:53 PM »

Try playing in one.

When placing an anticheat compatible with my Mac PPC (which will not happen) or when I buy a new computer I'll play the instagib and perhaps the FFA

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 01:02:25 AM »
bla bla bla bla bla bullshit bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla jumper bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

did this dipshit just compare a game that is based on camping to a fast action loaded shooter?
CS != Quake, just... GNAAAAA

frosty

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 03:59:13 AM »
lets just all play with invisible player models

Alu

• +2/-0
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 04:07:09 AM »
wut
 im banned from the ssl? :V

Acuerta