« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 12:00:52 PM »
works here, awesome
@Salatiel#5274

arCABAL

• +4/-0
Re: Random Challenges (Gamemode)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
nice script!
also, very reasonable license agreement.

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
Re: Random Challenges (Gamemode) (Updated!)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 03:06:33 AM »
-Added a new challenge: Mine Field
-Fixed plenty of bugs.

--

Challenges I'm considering/testing:

-Rifle Randy - Instagib, get x frags without dying (master req: 10 kills) - complete, coming next update
-Flag Runner - CTF, all health ents removed (master req: 5 flag capture) - complete, coming next update
-Perfect Shot - Instagib, You can't miss a single shot. (master req: 10 kills) - cancelled
-Chainsaw Hero - you get infinite quad damage, only chainsaw kills count (master req: 10 kills) - complete, coming next update
-Direct Hit - only Direct Hits (120dmg) with rockets count. (master req: 10 direct hits) - cancelled
-Rampage - you get 120 seconds (2 minutes) to get as many kills as you can. Infinite quad damage. (master req: 50 kills) - cancelled
-All vs. You - Teamplay, You vs 10 bots, you're on your own, Stan (master req: 15 kills) - cancelled
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:06:00 AM by Ardelico »

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
Re: Random Challenges (Gamemode) (Update #2!)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 01:43:51 AM »
-New Challenge: Rifle Randy
-New Challenge: Chainsaw Hero
-New Challenge: Flag Runner

-If you use wc-ng mod client, you will no longer see 'really dark black' text when earning Medals.

-Made the Halp gui a little cleaner
-Made the Medals gui a little prettier

-When playing Underworld Challenges, you now get double xp/double honor when getting Medals.
-Fixed few more stupid typo bugs

This should be final update for now, unless someone has an idea for a Challenge.

Stay Sauerin' - from Ardelico

h8

• +6/-2
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 03:27:11 AM »
drunk duel - i thought get drunk then duel.

disappointed  ;D
annoyin noob #477462

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 06:33:22 AM »
drunk duel - i thought get drunk then duel.

disappointed  ;D

Yo dawg, I heard you like drinking, so I made you drunk in the game so you can get drunk while yo gettin drunk.

Also,

h8

• +6/-2
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 04:35:02 AM »
This should be final update for now, unless someone has an idea for a Challenge.

New Challenge Mode ideas:

Seek and Destroy: You get infinite quad but u need to get a kill every 5 secs. If you don't, you lose the quad and lose the challenge. (20 kills = win). The infinite quad replenishes itself after every kill, but if u go 5 secs without a kill, you the lose the quad.

Life-stealer:
15% of the damage you deal is dealt back to you as health. But same goes for your opponent, making killing your opponent really difficult. So u need to be sneaky to kill him, don't receive any damage or he will keep healing himself. (10 kills = win)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:36:43 AM by h8 »
annoyin noob #477462

Ardelico

• +15/-0
  • imasheep
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 05:37:11 AM »

New Challenge Mode ideas:

Seek and Destroy: You get infinite quad but u need to get a kill every 5 secs. If you don't, you lose the quad and lose the challenge. (20 kills = win). The infinite quad replenishes itself after every kill, but if u go 5 secs without a kill, you the lose the quad.

Life-stealer:
15% of the damage you deal is dealt back to you as health. But same goes for your opponent, making killing your opponent really difficult. So u need to be sneaky to kill him, don't receive any damage or he will keep healing himself. (10 kills = win)

Both would require modding the actual sourcecode, not doable in cubescript.

Although, since quad lasts 20 seconds, can do this:

Seek and Destroy: (pretty much just Rampage mode): get x amount of kills every 20 seconds to replenish quad.  Every time the quad replenishes, the amount of kills you need, goes up by 2.  (1st quad 3 kills, 2nd quad 5 kills, 3rd quad 7 kills, etc)

Life-stealer: I could do something like, all vs you, but you get health every 100 damage you do.  Not sure.  I wanted to do something with Vampire-Mode like on HellFire boss, but couldn't figure anything out.

Doing anything where a bot spawns with quad+hb would require a custom map.

Both nice ideas, I'll see what I can do sometime soon.  Waiting to see if some more challenge suggestions pop up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:40:00 AM by Ardelico »