Sauerworld Forum

va|VoxelArmy

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
va|VoxelArmy
« on: October 08, 2016, 12:30:29 PM »
Hello everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to announce that our clan has reopened recruitment and we are looking for skilled and experienced Cube 2: Sauerbraten members. As inactivity throughout the community incurs, we strive to keep our clan as active as possible, with members frequenting our forum, teamspeak and gameservers daily.

If you are interested in applying, or just want to come say hi, please visit us at www.voxelarmy.com. You can register without applying on the website and see our mods, or even submit maps and content yourself. We hope to keep the community alive as much as possible.

Also! Please check out our new server va|Custom Insta Maps, featuring brand new maps with lights that are playable in the instagib gamemode. Our other server, va|VoxelArmy (US) also tracks killing sprees, longshots, close up kills and multikills! We are working on awesome mods and content. Please don't hesitate to come say hi.

Thanks for your time,

have a wonderful day.

- DeathStar

frosty

Re: va|VoxelArmy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 03:38:24 PM »

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:16:25 PM »

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 02:34:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:42:16 PM by va|DeathStar »

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 02:44:15 PM »
?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:47:22 PM by va|DeathStar »

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 06:04:46 PM »
Having 40+ members just proves that you suck up every desperate player in your timezone like a vacuum cleaner. We all know who are amongst them, quality has always beaten quantity.

Besides, where were your 10 teams at the last SauerLeague? - Ah, yes right, only rudi was online, running wild to get a team together... So much for 40+

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 01:46:47 PM »
Having 40+ members just proves that you suck up every desperate player in your timezone like a vacuum cleaner. We all know who are amongst them, quality has always beaten quantity.

Besides, where were your 10 teams at the last SauerLeague? - Ah, yes right, only rudi was online, running wild to get a team together... So much for 40+

We have a good handful of members that have been playing for 10 years or more and are pretty amazing at editing. We also accept other members that are newer to the community and improving. As you know, it is a small community and it will only get smaller unless we grow the community ourselves by producing quality maps, mods, code, websites, forums, blogs, you name it. I hope you are all doing well, I haven't spoken with you in a while.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:12:09 AM by va|DeathStar »

Friteq

• +1/-1
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 01:53:06 PM »

We have a good handful of members that have been playing for 10 years or more and are pretty amazing at editing and fragging. We also accept other members that are newer to the community and improving. As you know, it is a small community and it will only get smaller unless we grow the community ourselves by producing quality maps, mods, code, websites, forums, blogs, you name it. I hope you are all doing well, I haven't spoken with you in a while.

h8

• +6/-2
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 03:07:04 PM »
You seem like a great guy va|DeathStar . Good Luck with your clan, hope it reaches new heights.
annoyin noob #477462

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 02:34:15 PM »
you recently accepted bengu1, you obviously have no standards at all.

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 04:49:06 AM »
You seem like a great guy va|DeathStar . Good Luck with your clan, hope it reaches new heights.

Thanks h8! Hope to see you on Sauer  ;D

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 05:10:45 AM »
you recently accepted bengu1, you obviously have no standards at all.

We are helping people new to the community in addition to attaining members that have been playing for a number of years. Thank you for everything you've done for the community Star, and I haven't spoken with you Frosty in a long time.

As always, hope you are both doing well.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make the tournament I had work but I will try and get together some members for the next one.
We also host our own set of tournaments for the clan and I know how vital participation is.

Regards,

- DeathStar

star

• +19/-5
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »
always so political, hillary of sauer :))))

fyi, bengu isn't new to the com, he's just a bully who's only purpose is to get admin rights on as many servers as he can, so that he can kick whoever he wants. now he's on to your servers, because apparently ESP kicked him out.

oh, and lighten up man, it's still a game, it's supposed to be fun and not something DeathSerious :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:59:44 AM by star »

va|DeathStar

• +1/-3
    • TechMaster
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 02:32:10 AM »
always so political, hillary of sauer :))))

fyi, bengu isn't new to the com, he's just a bully who's only purpose is to get admin rights on as many servers as he can, so that he can kick whoever he wants. now he's on to your servers, because apparently ESP kicked him out.

oh, and lighten up man, it's still a game, it's supposed to be fun and not something DeathSerious :)

Lol. Bengu has been causing trouble with a lot of members saying that his auth should be revoked or that he should be removed from the clan. We make votes on a democratic basis, and the clan voted him in and possibly will vote him out.
:D

Obstriegel

• +3/-0
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 05:01:20 AM »
@DeathStar: At some other point you or some other va member mentioned that you took bengu1 because Rudi likes him. That gave me the impression that you don't actually decide on a democratic basis. Now you say something different. I just can assure you from my own first hand experience that cooperating with him was never a fruitful experience.
I had the similar motives along the lines of "helping people new to the community" etc. supporting him with his various clan projects because I thought he attracts some people to play sauer. But in the end this guy means more harm to the existing community than he can benefit it. Keeping him in va will also hurt your clan's reputation. He promised many times already to change his attitude in the past and you see you already have problems with him. So also my simple advice is to stay away from him.

You have some good players. Bring them together :) I'm looking forward to play against you in the next tournaments and clanwars of course!

Greetings,
Obstriegel