Sauerworld Forum

Fatal error

Terminator

• +1/-1
  • T-no FTW
Fatal error
« on: August 25, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »
Recently, I´ve bought a new PC and installed sauer.
It is way better than my old one, so I thought that I wouldn´t have any problems at all.
When it comes to load a map, a fatal error shows up, with this message: "Cube 2: Sauerbraten Win32 Exception: 0xc0000005 [0x4ba0]".
Due to my lack of knowledge in this kind of things, I lost my hopes in playing it. However, I downloaded comed and installed it, and eventually found out that the maps could be loaded.
Anyway, I usually play with shaders on, but it seems like right now, my PC won´t let me play with them, in both, vanilla sauer and comed (everytime I try to turn them on and play, another error appears).
So if anyone can help me, I´d be extremely pleased.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:37:19 PM by Terminator »

Harsh

• +0/-0
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:36:46 AM »
I had the same problem when I was using Crash mod from |OSH|. That was the main reason I switched to comed. I wish I wasn't getting that error, otherwise I would have stayed with crash mod :P. Unfortunately, I can't provide any solution that I can think of, just wanted to say that I used to have the same error when loading maps, but onyl when I used crash mod, loading maps works fine in comed.

frosty

Re: Fatal error
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 01:12:04 AM »
do you use an intel video card and have shaders on?